Thursday, August 23, 2007

Maternity leave

I'm officially on maternity leave!!! I am taking the entire month of September off to spend time healing and bonding with the baby. I will post pictures once he/she arrives.

I am still taking orders for those of you that haven't been able to order yet. I will also be around to schedule sessions.

Look for some awesome specials once I get back!

Thanks for all of the well wishes from my clients! I will be back soon to capture more precious moments of your families!

1 comment:

Laura Saufley Photography said...

Good luck with the baby! I didn't realize you were expecting. I added a link to your blog onto my blog! Take care. Maybe we can meet in real life one day. Laura

Copyright Information

All images on this blog are the property of Tina Bonner Photography and are copyright protected under US copyright laws. It is illegal to print, copy or reproduce any images on this blog without my consent.