Friday, September 26, 2008

Fall has arrived in Canaan Valley

Fall is my absolute favorite season! I am lucky enough to live in an area of the country that people flock to on the fall the take in God's beautiful landscape. I love the photograph the gorgeous leaves. However, it is difficult to get out and take photos with 2 little ones in tow but I hope to get out next week when the colors are even more magnificent! So to tide you over until then here is a photo I took today at Canaan Valley Resort.

If you see a scenic image you like, all of my images are available in my Etsy store. http://www.tlewisbonner.etsy.com/

No comments:

Copyright Information

All images on this blog are the property of Tina Bonner Photography and are copyright protected under US copyright laws. It is illegal to print, copy or reproduce any images on this blog without my consent.