Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dreaming of warmer weather

The weather has been less than pleasant lately. I have been dreaming of temperatures in the 60s and sunny skies since January. This weekend my dream is becoming reality! I would love to go out and take some amazing Spring photos this weekend but alas the full effects of Spring have not made their way into the valley. The daffodils just bloomed within the last two weeks. Soon the tulips will awake from their long slumber followed by the glorious flowering dogwoods and fruit trees. In the mean time I will be exploring the local yard sales and estate sales in hopes of finding treasure. :)

No comments:

Copyright Information

All images on this blog are the property of Tina Bonner Photography and are copyright protected under US copyright laws. It is illegal to print, copy or reproduce any images on this blog without my consent.