Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm a sewing addict

My fabric arrived Tuesday and I couldn't wait to rip open the package and devour it! lol I have only made one shirt so far. That's only because I have two little ones under toe all day that seem to need my attention as soon as I sit down to sew. Why does that always happen? lol I hope to get more sewing time in this weekend.

My intent for the following shirt was skewed a little. I apparently did something wrong because it didn't shir up as much as I had hoped. Therefore, my measurements were off and it was too big for my little girl. So I sewed it into a shirt for my niece. Oh well, I'm sure even the most experienced seamstresses have their off days. ;)

No comments:

Copyright Information

All images on this blog are the property of Tina Bonner Photography and are copyright protected under US copyright laws. It is illegal to print, copy or reproduce any images on this blog without my consent.