Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Tree Adventure



We went to Maysville Sunday in search of the elusive "perfect" Christmas tree. It was a beautiful, warm day. It didn't take us long to find our tree this year. I was secretly hoping it would take us more than 10 minutes to find the tree because I LOVE the tree farm. My dream is to one day own my own Christmas tree farm. I can see myself sipping hot cocoa while the happy families search for their tree on a cold, snowy day...... Anyway, my husband cut the tree down while I hid in along the fence line among the trees helping the youngest pull up her pants. Oh the joys of drinking too much juice! The middle child just wanted to see what we were doing and commenced to reach for the electric fence. It was quite the ordeal! After the tree toppled, my oldest dragged the tree to the truck. He likes to be in charge of something....I think it is the oldest child syndrome. Our tree adventure was over for this year, I don't know if I can wait 365 days to see the farm again. Sigh....







No comments:

Copyright Information

All images on this blog are the property of Tina Bonner Photography and are copyright protected under US copyright laws. It is illegal to print, copy or reproduce any images on this blog without my consent.