Friday, January 8, 2010

Venturing out

My husband felt sorry for me and decided to leave work early yesterday. He came home and told me to get the kids ready to go out and take some photos. He is such a wonderful man, he knew I was going stir crazy since the kids have been out of school since the 23rd of Dec. :)

We ventured out to Blackwater Falls. We chose to take the gentle trail to see the falls. I wasn't dressed to make the trek down all the snow covered steps. ;)



This was down an infrequently traveled road in Canaan Valley.

3 comments:

Christoff Creations said...

Kind of looks like our driveway. (:

Nichole said...

Sooooo pretty!

Tina said...

Holly -- lol Do you mean to tell me your dear husband has not plowed your driveway??

Thanks Nichole! <30

Copyright Information

All images on this blog are the property of Tina Bonner Photography and are copyright protected under US copyright laws. It is illegal to print, copy or reproduce any images on this blog without my consent.