Friday, March 11, 2011

Photo tip Friday

I am going to attempt to post a photo tip every Friday. I can't promise I will follow through but I'm going to give it my all!!

Today's photo tip:
BACK-UP
I am horrible about backing up my photos. It is crucial to back up your photos. Your hard drive could crash at any time and if you haven't backed up your photos, they could be gone forever. There are a few ways to back up your photos:
1. External hard drive
2. DVDs
3. Online data backup (mozy, idrive, etc.)
*I'm sure there are many ideas I have not mentioned.

It is recommended that as soon as you download your images to your computer, you should then put them either on your external hard drive or DVD. Unfortunately, I get too excited to begin working on the images that I don't immediately put them on a DVD. This is how I lost one of my favorite images! Live and learn. As a result, I'm going to try my best to not get ahead of myself and save all my files to a DVD before editing!

No comments:

Copyright Information

All images on this blog are the property of Tina Bonner Photography and are copyright protected under US copyright laws. It is illegal to print, copy or reproduce any images on this blog without my consent.