Thursday, January 29, 2009

Icy Morning

My handsome husband called me this morning on his way to work to inform me of the gorgeous ice covered trees between here and Davis. As much as I hate to drag the kids with me on a photography excursion, I couldn't resist. I really can't wait until they are both in school. Then I can actually take my time and set up the shot without worrying about them inside the running car. lol After we dropped my oldest off at the bus stop, we headed over the mountain to Canaan and encountered a winter wonderland! It was absolutely breathtaking! There were many things I wanted to photograph but unfortunately, with my kids sitting in the car, I couldn't venture too far. Oh well, I was able to get a couple of nice shots anyway!

No comments:

Copyright Information

All images on this blog are the property of Tina Bonner Photography and are copyright protected under US copyright laws. It is illegal to print, copy or reproduce any images on this blog without my consent.